Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Sorting and chores

A weekend with wifey away in Bath meant that I had a list of things that i needed to get on with. New tyres for her car, food shop, hoovering, cleaning, laundry etc.. I also had some time for a bit of exercise, but with a tight hamstring (i blame the decortaing) i took it easy from running (even tho it was a brilliant day for it) and went for a swim instead ;-). The rest of day was sorting out a few more bits and repairing some brickwork that i'd noticed decorating.

Whist sat down enjoying the fruits of my labours, I thought a spot of Yoga would probably help the hamstring. So devised a session based on some of the things from the wednesday previous. Unfortunately my memory isn't that good, and a phone call meant that i needed to get on with Dinner. This turned out perfect and Soup a l'onion was pretty darned tasty.

Not bad, not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment