Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

Failure

to remember where i take my own photos.. that one in the previous post that says it's Snowdon, isn't.. It's Yr Aran which we walked towards on the descent, but didn't actually go up! Ooops

Anyway, had a good yoga session last night. Moved up from begginners which is what we've been doing for the past 9 months or so and was finding a bit too easy. I really am now, yet again, the only male in the class. Which just means that i can do some things easily and some things are a bit of a struggle. Anyhoo all good fun and helping flexibility and core strength. I was intending a lunchtime run but fortuitously have forgotten my kit at home, which considering it's 30deg+ that's probably a wise move. I'll just have to go for one when i get home. I may (may) consider a hill rep session i've been meaning to do, but equally with the heat maybe not and might just do my 10k route instead.

Since the previous had a mucked up photo, here's one i do remember - kirkfell and SLMM sat morning campsite chaos.

definately kirkfell...


No comments:

Post a Comment