Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Entered

into the saunders proper now, there's no pulling out - not that i'd want to anyway. I seem to have enough enthusiasm for my team mate Don and myself! Although i have sensed some trepidation him. However, i figure his day job (mountain guide, MTB trainer) should stand him in good stead. So it's just me who needs to bump up the distances... As he says it's about 17 miles, plus 2000m of ascent and the same again the next day! Hopefully i'll get out this sunday for a long one. It's looking like it might be a bit chilly tho!
 
Had an ok session at the gym Tues, and a gentle run yest, 3.4m in 33 mins another new guy at work joining for this run. I couldn't get to Yoga, but wifey went to do this and said it was an excellent session. Instead i think another gym session for both of us tonight (kit in car - no excuses). Then a lie in for tomorrow this week has been hard to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment